Welcome to the CMI Novacast website. If you continue to browse and use this website
you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and
relationship with you in relation to this website. The owner of this
website is CMI Novacast, whose registered office is
500 E. Touhy Avenue Suite B, Des Plaines, IL 60018. The term “you” refers
to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information
and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither CMI Novacast nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee
as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability
of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any
particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may
contain inaccuracies or errors and CMI Novacast expressly excludes
liability for any
such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely
at your own risk, for which CMI Novacast shall not be liable. It shall
be your own
responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available
through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to CMI Novacast.
This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look,
appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance
with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property
of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages
and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites.
These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
They do not signify that CMI Novacast endorses the website(s). CMI Novacast has
for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or
document without CMI Novacast’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the
website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.